Convertifier (the "Company") is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the Company's Web sites and individuals who register to use the Services as defined below.
- Information collected The Company collects individually identifiable information ("Personal Information") from individuals who visit the Company's Web site ("Web Site Visitors") and individuals who register to use the Services ("Customers"). When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, the Company requires you to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address ("Required Contact Information"). When purchasing the Services, the Company may require you to provide the Company with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services ("Billing Information"). Required Contact Information, Billing Information, and optional information about Customers are referred to collectively as "Data About Customers". As you navigate the Company's Web sites, Company may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons ("Web Site Navigational Information"). Web Site Navigational Information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, geolocation, and the actions you take on the Company's Web sites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked). When a Customer uploads or creates an email distribution list or puts together an email campaign via Company's Services, the Company has access to the data on your list and the information in your campaign. When a Customer sends emails to his recipients, the Company always tracks who opened the emails and who clicked on any of the hyperlinks included. This information is used to measure and report the performance of email campaigns, and to improve Services. The Company may obtain additional information about Customer's e-mail recipients by using the recipient's email address, or other information, directly, or through one or more services, search over the internet, or elsewhere. The Company thereby obtains information that appears to be related to such email address or other information, such as a name, age and participation in social media websites ("Supplemental Member Information").
- Correcting and updating your information The Company does it's best to keep Customer's data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that Customer provides the Company with the information the Company requires to do that. If Customer's data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in Customer's email address) then Customer is responsible for notifying Company of those changes so that Company can keep Customer's records up-to-date. The Company will give Customer access to any of his Personal Information that the Company holds about him/her within 30 days of any request Customer makes for such information. The Company may charge for providing this information to the Customer, as permitted by applicable law. Customers may update or change their registration information by editing their user or organization records. To update a user profile, please login to the applicable Services with your TK Digital username and password and edit your user settings, or send your request to email@example.com. To update an organization's information, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security The Company takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to help safeguard Data About Customers against loss, theft, and misuse as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Service users are solely responsible for protecting their passwords, limiting access to their computers, and signing out of the Services after their sessions. The Company will notify Customer, as soon as possible, if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into Company's system which materially affects Customer or people on Customer's databases, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
- In order to improve our Services and understand what our customers want, we track some information.
9.1. Shop data from Shopify
- Shopify domain: required to send web push messages
- Domain name: required to send web push messages
- Shopify shop ID: required for identification purposes
- Shop owner name: required for identification purposes
- Shop email: required to contact the shop owner
- Shop support email: required to contact shop support
- Shop currency: required to provide statistical information to shop owner
- Shop currency format: required to provide statistical information to shop owner
- Shop time-zone: required to send web push messages
- Shop https enabled: required to send web push messages
- Shopify shop plan name: required for statistical purposes
- Shop owner review about Convertifier app: required for statistical purposes
- Shop password enabled: required to send web push messages
- Shop country code: required for statistical purposes
- Shop single random product title: required to provide a preview inside the dashboard
- Shop single random product image and image size: required to provide a preview inside the dashboard
- Shop single random product price: required to provide a preview inside the dashboard
9.2. Shop data filled in by shop owner:
- Subscribers: required to send web push messages
- Push notifications information: required to send web push messages
- Push campaigns: statistics, for support purposes
- Selected plan: statistics, for support purposes
- Firebase API key: required to send web push messages
- Firebase sender ID: required to send web push messages
- Firebase project name: required to send web push messages
- Facebook pixel: required to track and send Facebook events to Facebook platform
- Facebook catalogue URL: required so shop owner can import shop products inside Facebook ads platform
9.3. Shop subscribers data:
- Reg_ID: required to send web push messages
- Time-zone: required for statistical purposes
- Platform (Windows, iOS, etc...): required to send web push messages
- Browser (Chrome, Opera, Firefox): required to send web push messages
- Device type (tablet, desktop, mobile): required to send web push messages
- Device model (iPhone, Samsung, etc...): required to send web push messages
- IP address: required to send web push messages
- Email address: required to send email campaigns
- Phone number: required to send SMS campaigns
- Country code: required to send web push messages
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: Convertifier.com